您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第一期精讲:巫后破坏白雪公主和白马王子的婚礼

时间:2012-02-23 15:20:28 来源:可可英语 编辑:finn  每天三分钟英语轻松学

| 收藏

评论  打印 字号: | |  

Snow White:You.

是你……
You found me.
你找到我了。

Prince Charming:Did you ever doubt I would?

你觉得我找不到你吗?

Snow White:Truthfully…

说实话
The glass coffin gave me pause.
这玻璃棺材让我有了迟疑

Prince Charming:Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you.

你不必担心,我总会找到你的

Snow White:Did you promise?

你愿意发誓吗

Prince Charming:I do.

我愿意

Pastor:And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?

白雪公主,你愿意让这个男人成为你的丈夫,爱他一生一世吗

Snow White:I do.

我愿意

Pastor:I now pronounce you husband and wife.

我现在宣布你们成为夫妻

Queen:Sorry I’m late.

对不起我来迟了

The dwarfs:It's the queen.

是皇后
Run!
快跑

Snow White:She’s not the queen anymore.

她不再是皇后了
She’s nothing more than an evil witch.
她只不过是个邪恶的女巫

Prince Charming:No ,no ,no.

不要
Don’t stoop to her level. There’s no need.
没必要和她一般见识
You’re wasting your time.
你这是在浪费你的时间
You’ve already lost, and I will not let you ruin this wedding.
你已经输了 ,你想破坏婚礼,我不会让你得逞的

Queen:Oh, I haven’t come here to ruin anything

我不来捣乱的
On the contrary, dear.
相反,亲爱的
I’ve come to give you a gift.
我是来送你们礼物的

Snow White:I want nothing from you.

我们不想要你的东西

Queen:But you shall have it.

但这是你因该得的
My gift to you ….
我的礼物是……
is this happy , happy day,
在这个高兴的日子里
For tomorrow my real work begins.
明天我将开始做我的正事
You’ve made your vows.
你已经许下誓言了
Now I make mine.
现在轮到我了
Soon everything you love,
很快,你珍爱的所有东西
Everything all of you love ,
你们所有人挚爱的一切
will be taken from you forever.
都将永远离你而去
And out of your suffering ,
你的苦难
will rise my victory .
将奠定我的成功
I shall destroy your happiness ,
我会倾尽一生
if it is the last thing I do.
摧毁你的幸福

Prince Charming:Hey!

站住

上一篇:词汇辨析:conserve, deserve, observe, preserve的区别

下一篇:SAT文章阅读结构题型答题小技巧

最新文章

频道本月排行

无觅相关文章插件,快速提升流量