手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 初恋50次 > 正文

看电影学英语《初恋50次》第14期:时间露馅

来源:可可英语 编辑:Rainbow   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Oh, boy.

妈呀
There's something I wanna show you.
我要让你看样东西
We figured it out. She only sings on days she meets you.
她只在遇见你的日子唱这首歌
You're kidding me. That song?
不会吧,那首歌?
That's Mom and Dad's song.
那是我爸妈的歌
When her mom was alive, Lucy would have me take that tape...
她母亲在世时,要是我出海...
...on every fishing trip I went on. - Oh, yeah?
-她会要我带海滩男孩的录音带 -是吗?
Yeah, she knew it would make me miss her mom...
她知道这会让我想她母亲...
...and want to come home sooner.
让我一心只想快点回家
I'm seeing a new side to you, sir. I gotta tell you, it's grossing me out.
真看不出来,你竟然这么恶心
What's in it for you? What do you get out of this?
你有啥目的? 你这样有啥好处?
I don't know.
我不知道
Wouldn't you want to spend an hour a day with that?
你们难道不想享受一下?
Actually, no. She sings like shit.
才不呢,她歌声超烂
- What? - Can I ask you guys something?
-怎样? -请问一下
What'll happen down the line? Someday she'll wake up...
以后会怎样? 有天她会醒来...
...look in the mirror and notice she aged 10 years overnight.
看着镜子 注意到自己一夜老了十岁
You know something, Henry?
你知道吗?
I worry about that every damn day of my life.
我每天都担心这一刻的来到
Pardon me.
抱歉
Sorry to interrupt, but I noticed we were both eating alone...
我无意打扰你 但我注意到我们都是一个人……
...and I thought I could sit with you, maybe build a syrup Jacuzzi...
我想也许我能跟你一起坐……
...for your waffle house? - Oh, that would be nice...
-我能帮你的松饼屋盖糖浆泳池 -那是不错啦……
...but I have a boyfriend.
不过我有男友了
So I' m sorry.
真抱歉
You're making up a boyfriend to get rid of me?
你用这当借口赶我走?
No, I' m not.
我才没有
What's his name, then?
那他叫什么名字?
Ringo.
林哥
Is his last name Starr?
他不会刚好姓史塔吧?
- No. McCartney. - McCartney, okay.
-不是,他姓麦卡尼 -好吧
- Oh, no. - All right. I' m sorry.
-不会吧 -好吧,对不起
No! This cop is writing me a ticket!
不是啦!条子在开我单子!
Oh, whoa, whoa. I wouldn't go out there.
是我就不会出去
- Wait, wait, wait! - Go on!
-等等 -快去啊!
I'm coming.
我来了
The tags don't expire for seven months.
我的牌照还有7个月才到期
- They expired May of this year. - No! No, no!
-它今年5月已经过期了 -不对……
They expire May of next year.
是明年5月才到期
I think there's been a misunderstanding.
我想这里有点误会
- I don't. - This is ridiculous.
-我可没有 -这太扯了
I'm not paying for this! It's October!
现在是10月
Excuse me. Can I borrow this? Look, October!
借我一下,你看,10月!
Lucy, let's go back inside.
我们进去吧
What?
什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
waffle ['wɔfl]

想一想再看

v. 闲聊,胡扯 n. 废话,无聊的话 n. 华夫饼干

联想记忆
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆
misunderstanding ['misʌndə'stændiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 误会,误解
misunderstand的

 
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。