Yeah, I knew Lotso.
我认识罗梭
He was a good toy. A friend.
他曾是个好玩具 好朋友
Me and him, we had the same kid, Daisy.
我们的主人是黛西
A was there when Lotso got unwrapped.
我看着主人打开罗梭的包装
Daisy loved us all.
黛西很爱我们
But Lotso,
而且
Lotso was special.
特别爱罗梭
They did everything together.
他们形影不离
You've never seen a kid and a toy more in love.
我从没见过一个孩子如此喜爱他的玩具
One day, we took a drive.
一日我们出去旅游
Hit a rest stop. Had a little playtime.
在休息站 我们小玩了一会
After lunch, Daisy fell asleep.
午餐后 黛西睡着了
She never came back.
她再也没有回来
Lotso wouldn't give up.
罗梭不愿意放弃
It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy's.
虽然旅途艰辛 但我们还是回到黛西家
But by then, it was too late.
但一切的一切的都晚了
Something changed that day inside Lotso.
那天 罗梭内心有什么东西变了
Something snapped.
突然之间
She replaced us. Come on!
她买了新玩具替代了我们 我们走
No, she only replaced you!
不 只是你被替代了
She replaced all of us.
我们都被替代了
Didn't she?
不是吗
She don't love you no more!
她不再爱你了
Now come on!
我们走
We were lost. Cast off. Unloved. Unwanted.
我们被遗忘 被抛弃 没人爱 没人要
Then we found Sunnyside.
随后我们到了阳光幼儿园
But Lotso wasn't my friend anymore.
但罗梭已不再是一个朋友