手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 看老友记学英语 > 正文

《老友记》视听精讲第69期:看起来我是倒数第二个

来源:可可英语 编辑:Rainbow   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Joey: It's never gonna happen.

永远不会发生的。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: You and Rachel.
你和Rachel之间。
Ross: What? Me and Ra? Why not?
什么?为什么不会?
Joey: Because you waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the friend zone.
因为你等太久都不行动,现在你已经在朋友区了。
Ross: No, no, no. I'm not in the zone.
不,不,不。我没在那个区。
Joey: Ross, you're mayor of the zone.
Ross,你是那个区的领导。
Ross: I'm taking my time, alright? I'm laying the groundwork. Yeah. I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to...
我正在一步步来,好吗?我正在打好基础。对,我的意思是,每天我都前进一小步,更接近……
Joey: Priesthood! Look Ross, I'm telling you, she has no idea what you're thinking.
更接近神父!看看Ross,我告诉你,她根本不知道你在想什么。
Ross: She just ran her fingers through my hair. Would you missing that interaction?
她刚刚用她的手指缕我的头发。你还念那种作用力吗?
Joey: No, no, no. This is running fingers your hair, okay? Now this is a tousle. If you don't ask her out soon you're going to end up stuck in the zone forever.
不,不,不。这才是缕你的头发。这不过是弄乱你的头发罢了。如果你不赶快约她,你将永远呆在那个区了。
Ross: I will, I will. See, I'm waiting for the right moment. (Joey looks at him) What? What, now?
我会的,我会的。恩,我在等好时机。什么?什么,现在?
Joey: Yeeeeaaaahhh! What's messing you up? The wine? The candles? The moonlight? You've just got to go up to her and say, 'Rachel, I think that...'
是了!是什么把你搞晕了吗?酒?蜡烛?月光?你只需要直接走上去说,“Rachel,我想……”
Ross: Shhhh!
嘘!
Rachel: What are you shushing?
嘘什么?
Ross: We're shushing... because... we're trying to hear something. Listen. (everyone is silent) Don't you hear that?
我们在嘘……因为……我们在听一种声音。听。你听到了吗?
Rachel: Ahhhh!
啊!
Ross: See?
听到了?
Rachel: Huh.
呃。
Jill: Would you like some gum?
要不要口香糖?
Chandler: Um, is it sugarless?
恩,是不含糖的吗?
Jill: Sorry, it's not.
抱歉,不是。
Chandler: Oh, then no thanks. What the hell was that? Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it.
哦,那不用了谢谢。到底怎么回事?记住:如果Jill Goodacre请你吃口香糖,你就吃。如果她请你吃撕烂的动物尸体,你就得吃。
Phoebe: New York City has no power, and the milk is getting sour. But to me it is not scary, because I stay away from dairy.... la la la, la la, la la...
纽约没有电,牛奶在发酸。但是我不惊慌,因为我不喝牛奶……啦啦啦,啦啦,啦啦……
Ross: OK, here goes.
好,就这么办。
Joey: Are you going to do it?
这准备去了?
Ross: I'm going to do it.
我准备去。
Joey: Do you want any help?
要帮忙吗?
Ross: You come out there, you're a dead man.
你要是跟出来,你就死定了。
Joey: Good luck, man.
祝你好运,兄弟。
Ross: Thanks. (Joey hugs him) OK.
谢谢。好了。
Joey: OK.
好。
Joey: Hey, where are you going?
喂,你要去哪里?
Monica: Outside.
外面啊。
Joey: You can't go out there.
你不能去那儿。
Monica: Why not?
什么不能?
Joey: Because of... the reason.
因为……这个原因。
Monica: And that would be?
那么原因是?
Joey: I, um, can't tell you.
我,呃,不能告诉你。
Monica: Joey, what's going on?
Joey,怎么回事?
Joey: OK, you've got to promise that you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.
好吧,你必须保证你无论如何都不要告诉Ross是我跟你说的。
Monica: About what?
关于什么的?
Joey: He's planning your birthday party.
他正在计划给你开生日派对。
Monica: Oh my God! I love him!
哦,我的天!我爱他!
Joey: (as Phoebe enters) You'd better act surprised.
你到时要表现出惊喜。
Phoebe: About what?
装什么?
Monica: My surprise party!
我的惊喜派对
Phoebe: What surprise party?
什么惊喜派对?
Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.
哦别装了。Joey都告诉我了。
Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.
恩,他没告诉我。
Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.
嗨,别看我。这是Ross的事情。
Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
这太典型了。任何事我总是最后一个知道。
Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
不,不是这样。我们什么都告诉你的。
Phoebe: Yuh-huh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.
是哦!我最后一个知道钱Chandler在公园被孔雀咬了。我最后一个知道Joey刚搬来时你对他有好感。
Phoebe: Looks like I was second to last.
看起来我是倒数第二个(知道)。
Joey: You had a crush on me?
你对我有意思?
Monica: All right .It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent
好吧,这不算是有意思,是有点印象。
Joey: Big dent?
很深的印象?
Monica: You were moving your furniture. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.
你动了我的家具,我觉得你的胳膊不错,仅此而已。
Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair. Do anything for you?
哦,胳膊不错,是吗?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感觉吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
interaction [.intə'rækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 相互作用,相互影响,互动交流

联想记忆
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
dent [dent]

想一想再看

n. 凹痕,心理阴影,挫伤 vt. 弄凹 vi. 形成凹

联想记忆
lyric ['lirik]

想一想再看

adj. 抒情的
n. 抒情诗

联想记忆
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆


关键字: 老友记 精讲 视听

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。