手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第29期:他睡得像头猪

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Good serve.

球发得不错
Listen, hate to interrupt, be we're kind of closed.
无意打扰 不过我们要下班了
I was supposed to shut down the courts ten minutes ago.
十分钟前我就该清场的
Seriously? Can you just give me another five minutes?
真的吗 能再延长五分钟吗
Are you practicing for a tournament or something?
你是准备参加比赛吗
No, um. No, it's just a friendly game of doubles
不 不 只是跟我爸爸还有几位客人
with my dad and some guests.
打一场双打友谊赛
Well, you and I have very different ideas of what's friendly.
那么 我们对友谊的理解真是天壤之别
That's an angry serve.
那是个愤怒的发球
Well, it's been a long week.
这周经历了太多事
Kind of been storing it up.
蓄积已久的能量爆发了
A strong slice is only half the battle.
有力的旋转球只是获胜的一半
You've got to kill it on the return, too, you know.
击回球的时候也必须下狠劲 明白吗
Well, I'm just warming up.
好吧 我只是热身罢了
So I hook up with her in the library,
我跟她是在图书馆勾搭上的
but you can't get serious
但在社科类书架下
in the sociology stacks, right?
做什么都没感觉 不是吗
So I take her back to my dorm room.
于是我就把她带回了寝室
I can't believe you're telling this story.
真不敢相信你竟然讲这件事
Let him finish. I want to hear.
让他说完 我想听
She wants to hear!
她想听呢
So, I get her back.
我就把她带回去了
You know, he's sound asleep, of course.
当然 他睡得像头猪
I get her shirt off, things are happening,
我脱了她的衣服 开始亲热
life is good, and then this geek,
生活多美好啊 就在此时这呆子
right here, starts laughing in his sleep.
就是你 开始在梦中狂笑
Now, he's done this before, but this chick,
他以前也在梦中笑过 但这女孩
she does not believe that he's asleep.
根本不相信他睡着了
Which I was.
我确实睡着了
You laugh in your sleep?
你在梦里大笑吗
Mm-hmm. That's cute.
没错 真可爱
It's better than snoring.
总比打鼾好吧
Right. Uh, you were up.
没错 你准备好了吧
Ah, no. It's her turn.
不 轮到她了
Take it for me. I'm gonna grab some water.
你先玩会儿吧 我去买点喝的
Dude, you are so screwed.
兄弟 你死定了
It--it's not what you think it is.
这 这不是你想的那样
Don't give me that look.
别那样看着我
I didn't pursue this. It just happened.
我也不想这样 但爱是没有理由的
And that makes it okay?
那这事就合乎情理了吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tournament ['tuənəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 钩状物,勾拳,钩
v. 钩住,弯成(钩装

 
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡

 
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。