手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第30期:他俩要结婚

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sorry I'm late.

抱歉我回来晚了
Boss got chatty when they dropped the check.
他们一撤销检查 老板的话就多了
But I only ate one lamb chop.
我只吃了一块羊排
The rest are yours.
剩下都是你的
What are we looking at?
在看什么呢
The worst part of my day.
我这一天里最倒霉的事
You know, I thought it bottomed out
我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水
when a kid aimed at me for a rinse-and-spit,
是今天最倒霉的事
But now there's an Amber.
但现在 又多了个安柏
What's an Amber?
安柏是什么
Amber is "A cheerleader at Rollins High
安柏就是罗林斯高中的一位
who loves skinny lattes."
喜爱瘦身拿铁的啦啦队长"
Here.
在这儿
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
She's cute.
长得还不错
She's trying to date Sean.
她想勾搭肖恩
She's evil.
心眼真坏
We know this for a fact?
你确定她在追肖恩吗
Well, she's suddenly become his personal driver
她突然变成了他的私人司机
and god knows what else.
难道还有其他可能吗
Driving is not dating.
开车接送并不算恋爱
Eat.
吃吧
Mom! Why are you feeding me
妈 我男朋友为了
when my boyfriend left me
一个11磅的女生甩了我
for someone who weighs 11 pounds?
你怎么还让我吃东西啊
He hasn't left you. His car's in the shop.
他又没甩你 只不过他的车还在修
So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's not majoring in cartwheels?
他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗
I am sorry that you don't have a car of your own to drive.
你没辆自己的车 我也很遗憾
You have to talk to your father about that.
但这事你得跟你爸商量
No, thanks.
算了 谢谢
Besides, he's probably already picked one out for Kate.
再说了 他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆
Kate? Thought her name was Isabel.
凯特 我以为她叫伊莎贝尔
That's the mother.
那是她妈妈
The girlfriend.
女友大人
The fiancee.
是未婚妻大人
He's marrying her?
他俩要结婚了吗
Yeah, I found that out
是啊 昨晚我去斯宾塞家
before I went to Spencer's last night.
之前得知的这一消息
I didn't see you this morning,
今天早上没碰到你
so I thought it'd be kind of weird to text you.
发短信告诉你又怪怪的
Yeah. That would've been weird.
是啊 相当怪

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
lamb [læm]

想一想再看

n. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人
v. 产羊

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。