手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 关键投票 > 正文

看电影《关键投票》学英语第18期:巴德被媒体围攻

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Maybe. Guess I could borrow my dad's car.

也许 我还能开我父亲的车
I'll wait till he gets drunk. Sometimes he passes out.
等他喝醉了 有时还可能不省人事
Do you think I could try your skateboard?
我能玩你的滑板吗?
Okay.
好的
I'm the king of Curry County, John, and I've been 15 years at this desk.
我是寇里郡之王 约翰 我主持15年了
I feel for you, Ted. Don't make me call security.
深表同情 泰德 别逼我叫保安
Holy crap!
圣母玛利亚啊
You, desk! Sit!
你坐下!
People, we go live in 30 seconds!
大家准备 30秒后开始
From this point on, the news counts!
现在开始 倒计时
So excited, I got my accent back. My god!
太兴奋 不注意口音了 天啊
And cue graphics!
图像准备
And cue music!
音乐准备
And cue Kate!
对准凯特
Good evening. This is Kate Madison, coming to you from Curry County, New Mexico.
对准凯特 我是凯特·麦迪逊 从新墨西哥州寇里郡向你报道
Over the last 24 hours, the American political process...
过去的24小时内 美国政坛止步不前
has ground to a virtual standstill as the world watches...
过去的24小时内 美国政坛止步不前
waiting for the outcome of an election. Today, I uncovered the identity...
期待着竞选结果 今早 我揭示了
of the person the entire world has been looking for.
这个全世瞩目的神秘人身份
The one swing voter who will decide the election.
持有关键票的投票者
Those of you hoping to hear that decision will be sorely disappointed.
那些期待竞选结果的人要大失所望了
Because you are about to meet a registered independent...
因为他是一个无党派
who claims to be keeping an open mind.
保持自己观点的人
Imagine, on this man's shoulders...
想像一下 这个男人的肩膀上
stands the future of the free world.
担负着美国的将来
Just the kind of guy I am.
我就是那样的人
Let it never again be said, that a single vote counts for nothing.
我们不能再说一张选票算不上什么
Bud!
巴德
Bud!
巴德
What?
干什么?
There's some people outside.
外面有很多人
Geez, you gotta stop waking me up like this, okay?
天啊 你不能再这样弄醒我了
You're gonna kill me.
这样会害死我的啊
There are some people outside!
外面有很多人
People?
God!
天啊
No, not there! Out front!
不 不在那里 在前门
Oh, God... What now?
天啊 现在怎么办
Dad, hurry up! - Yeah, I'm going, honey.
爸爸 快点 我已经很快了 宝贝
There's a lot of people out there.
外面很多人
Okay, honey, let's see what the fuss is all about.
好的 我们看看到底怎么回事
Is that him?
是他吗?
Bud!
巴德
Mr. Johnson, any decisions yet?
强纳森先生 做出决定了吗?
Holy shit! - What do they want?
上帝啊 他们想干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Go turn the TV on, baby.
去开电视 宝贝
We are in the midst of a historic moment.
这是历史性的一刻
The swing voter has finally been identified.
自由选民的身份终于曝光
We go live now to a trailer in Texico, New Mexico.
我们在新墨西哥德士科的一辆拖车上进行现场报导
Earnest Johnson made an appearance just moments ago.
欧内斯特·强纳森几分钟前露过面
Apparently, overwhelmed by the media presence.
明显招架不住媒体的攻势
And Mr. Landry, exactly how long have you known Earnest Johnson?
兰德里先生 你认识欧内斯特·强纳森多久了
Earnest Johnson? Hey, Earnest!
欧内斯特·强纳森? 嗨 欧内斯特
You mean Bud? - We all grew up together.
你是说巴德吗? 我们一起长大的
How do you think he's shouldering the responsibility...
你认为他会如何承担这重任
of picking the next President of the United States?
选出下一位美国总统?
Well, I'm sure that...
这肯定是
Earnest is... crapping his pants.
欧内斯特肯定尿裤子了
He's a good guy. He likes to treat them good.
他是个好人 对大家都很好
We used to light the mesa back here on fire!
我们曾经烧了一辆吉普车
It's all my fault, isn't it?
都是我的错 是吗?
No! No, no, no, baby, no.
不 不是 宝贝
None of this would have happened if I hadn't let you down.
这些本不该发生 都怪我让你失望了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
Well...I'm gonna back these people up.
我要让这些人知难而退
Holy shit!There's so many!
上帝啊 太多人了
Ok, I'm just gonna go out there, right?
我要出去 好的 我现在就去

重点单词   查看全部解释    
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 
cue [kju:]

想一想再看

n. 暗示,提示,信号
vt. 给 ... 提

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
identified

想一想再看

adj. 被识别的;经鉴定的;被认同者 v. 鉴定(id

 
appearance [ə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面

联想记忆
bud [bʌd]

想一想再看

n. 芽,花蕾
vi. 发芽,萌芽

 
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。