Got a minute?
有空吗
Trillo wanted you to have this.
特雷罗想给你这个
I'm sorry about before.
之前的事 对不起
Sometimes I see so much, I don't know how not to tell people.
有时候我看到太多真相 却不知道怎么闭嘴
Yeah, I get that.
我能理解
You're right. Most people don't change.
你是对的 大多数人本性难移
I mean, I've been there, waiting for it,
我曾经也寄望于人会改变
Hoping for it, and then they just don't.
但却一直失望
But there are a few, I think, who can.
但我想还是会有一小部分人 会改变的
Any other life lessons?
还要有什么人生哲理要说吗
When someone...
当有人
Bashes you around, who's twice your size, just when ever he feels like it,
比你强壮 随时能把你打得鼻青脸肿
You learn to read emotions pretty fast.
你逐渐学会迅速判断他的心情
We adapt to survive.
只有适应 才能生存
Your abuse made you a natural.
你的经历让你给了你识别表情的能力
He made you what you are.
是他造就了你
Well, I'll be sure to thank him.
我会记得谢他的
So what about you?
那你呢
I'm not a natural. I had to learn this.
我不是天生的 我需要不断去学习
Why'd you want to learn?
你为什么想到学这个
What, you all of a sudden became obsessed with facial expression?
怎么 突然心血来潮 就痴迷面部表情了
I didn't think so.
不是的吧
So who was it?
那么是谁
Who made you who you are?
是谁造就了今天的你