1.Wanna=want to open with: 开始于
2.a slap in the face: 耳光;公然受辱;突然的责备
It felt like a slap in the face.
这感觉像是在脸上的一耳光。
In an interview with GMTV she said: "Personally I think it is a slap in the face, not just to Michael but to the entire family.
在英国早安电视台的采访中,她说:“就个人而言,我认为这是个侮辱,不仅仅是对迈克而言,对我们整个家庭亦如此。
3.be sick of 厌恶;厌倦
Everyone will be sick of having the same food for several days.
几天连续吃同样的食物,任何人都会腻烦。
"You may be sick of him, but me, I have to deal with him every day, " Obama replied.
奥巴马回答道:“你也就是嫌烦,我还得天天跟他打交道呢。”
Iraqis may be sick of the militias loyal to religious parties that terrorised them for years.
伊拉克人也许已经厌倦了恐吓了他们许多年,忠于宗教派别的国民卫队。
4.supposed to 应该,猜想会
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你应该在一小时之前赶到这里。
The children were supposed to have spent Thanksgiving with their father that year, but because of the flu they were home with me, for a very special Thanksgiving Day.
那年孩子们本应该和他们的父亲共度感恩节,但因为流感他们和我一起呆在家里,这是一个非常特别的感恩节。