You bring all your dates here?
所有女朋友你都带到这来吗
Just the ugandan peace activists.
只有那个乌干达和平活动分子
Actually, I don't...
实际上 我没
I don't go out on many dates.
我没有很多女朋友
Why not?
为什么没呢
People lie to you with polite conversation.
人们用礼貌的话语欺骗你
Then, when they finally show themselves to you,
然后当她们暴露了真面目
you realize you've spent all that time with a stranger.
你才意识到 原来她很陌生
I promise not to make any polite conversation.
我保证不说任何礼貌的话语
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, torres, the woman I was withat your speech...
托勒斯 那个在你演讲上和我一起的女人
she thinks you're lying about...
她认为你在撒谎
well, it's hard to exp...
关于...也很难去解释
you touched your ear.
你摸了你的耳朵
Does that mean I'm lying?
就意味着我在撒谎吗
Are you?
你觉得呢
What part of your story isn't true?
你的故事里 哪儿是假的
Is any of it true?
有真的吗
Who would make up such a terrible story?
谁会编一个如此可怕的故事
Do you know how many people are taken in my country?
你知道我们国家有多少人被劫持吗
Do you have any idea what that does to a person?
你知道这对一个人的伤害有多大吗
You were never taken, were you?
你并没有被劫持过 对吗
They're children.
他们都是孩子
Children who have seen unspeakable things.
孩子们看到了这些不可告人的东西
Made to dounspeakable things.
用来做不可告人之事
But it's a lie. It never happened to you.
但你在说谎 那没有在你身上发生过
It happened. It's happening.
以前如此 现在也没变
But nobody listened until there was a face.
但没有人会注意 直到某人出现
My face. My story.
这就是我 我的故事
Every lie has consequence sthat you can't see coming.
谎言的后果是你无法预见的