手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 别对我撒谎 > 正文

《别对我撒谎》视听精讲第67期:真正的朋友往往口无遮拦

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You must be the new wunderkind he's told me so much about.

你一定是他常提的那个新来的神童
How many times has he lied to you?
他对你说过几次谎?
Excuse me?
您说什么?
Well, he said you're a natural.
他说你是个天才
You must have caught him in some big fat ones?
他在大吹牛皮的时候肯定被你抓住过吧
Yeah, maybe one or two.
是吧 有一两次
One or two?
才一两次
Oh, he's mellowed out.
看来这家伙退步了
Back in the day, he was pathological.
以前他可绝对是个神人啊
Really?
真的啊
Oh, seriously.
绝对的
The morning of my 25th birthday,
在我25岁生日那天早上
I look out my dorm window, and there parked outside
我从公寓窗户往外看 结果外面有辆车
is a vintage Harley registered in my name.
结果是辆用我名字登记的哈雷
I have no idea how he pulled that off.
我都不知道他是怎么把车停那的
Oh, come on. I'm serious.
真的吗 我说的全是真的
That boy lied, cheated, and stole his way through Oxford.
他是靠撒谎 诈骗 偷东西读完牛津大学课程的
I never stole.
我从来没有偷过东西
Uh-huh, so you say.
随便你怎么说好了
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
And you.
我也是
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good.
我不错
I trust Jeffrey introduced himself.
我想杰弗里介绍过自己了
Yep. Former US Surgeon General.
是的 美国前公共卫生局局长
Used to be quite an important man.
以前绝对是重量级人物
Don't let him fool you.
别被他忽悠了
I'm still quite an important man. Yeah.
我现在也是重量级人物 是啊
Something wrong, Jeffrey?
有什么事吗 杰弗里
Need your help, Cal.
要你出手相助了 卡尔
He's 27!
他才27岁
Who has a stroke at 27?
哪有人27岁就中风
重点单词   查看全部解释    
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
stroke [strəuk]

想一想再看

n. 笔画,击打,一笔(画)连续的动作,中风,

联想记忆
surgeon ['sə:dʒən]

想一想再看

n. 外科医生

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。