Joey: It's like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life. He's like actually some spy, working for the C.I.A. That would be cool... This blows!
这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸是个双面人,就像是为中情局工作的间谍,那一定很酷,但这个很烂。
Monica: Did you think Dad cheat Mom?
你觉得爸爸欺骗过妈妈吗?
Ross: I don’t think so. That would involve sex. I would like to think that our parents don't do that.
我没这么想过,那一定包括性行为.我希望我们的父母没那么做。
Rachel: I know, I mean, why can't parents just stay parents? Why do they have to become people? Why do they have... Why can't you stop staring at my breasts?
我懂,为何父母就不能是父母?为何他们就得成为人间男女?别再盯着我的胸部看?
Chandler: What? What?
什么?什么?
Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day?
那一天你还看得不够吗?
Ross: Alright, alright. We're all adults here, there's only one way to resolve this. Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your peepee.
我们都已是成年人,此事只有一个解决之道,既然你看过她的胸脯,你应该让她看你的小弟弟。
Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening.
办不到。
Rachel: Come on, he's right. Tit for tat.
拜托,他说得对,以眼还眼。
Chandler: Well I'm not showing you my "tat."
我不会让你看的。
Monica: Hello?
谁啊?
Phoebe: It's Phoebe.
是Phoebe。
Roger: And Rog.
还有Rog。
Monica: Come on up.
上来。
Chandler: Oh, good. Rog is here.
太好了,Rog 在这儿。
Joey: What's the matter with Rog?
Rog怎么了?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Oh, it's nothing; it's a little thing... I hate that guy.
没什么,只是一点小事……我不喜欢这家伙。
Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad.
因为他太善于分析,他就是这种人别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
Ross: You see, that's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her if I thought on any level, that she was a lesbian?
这就是你错误的地方,如果当初我感觉到她是女同性恋者我何必和她结婚呢?
Roger: I dunno. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
我不知道,或许你想让婚姻失败。
Ross: Why? Why would I why? Why? Why? Why?
为什么……
Roger: I don't know. Maybe maybe low selfesteem, maybe maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling, maybe you...
我不知道,或许自信心不足,或许是弥补你让你妹相形见绌的愧疚,或许……
Monica: Waitwait, go back to that sibling thing.
等等,回到妹妹的话题。
Roger: Well, I don't know.
什么?我不知道。