She's just shy. If he cannot perceive her regard, he is a fool.
她只是害羞 若他没感觉,他就是傻瓜
We are all fools in love.
人在恋爱时都是傻瓜
He does not know her character as we do.
他不像我们这麽了解她
She should move fast and snap him up.
她该快点行动抓住他
There is plenty of time for us to get to know him afterwards.
将来还有很多时间认识他
I can't help feeling that someone's going to produce a piglet
我忍不住觉得 有人制造小猪
and make us chase it.
让我们来追
Oh, dear! - I do apologise, sir.
老天 - 真是抱歉,先生
I'm awfully sorry. Do forgive me.
真抱歉,请原谅我
Emily, please!
爱蜜莉,拜托
Mary, my dear Mary. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
玛莉,我亲爱的玛莉 老天…
I've been practising all week. - I know, my dear.
我练习了整个星期 - 我知道,亲爱的
I hate balls.
我痛恨舞会
Mr Bennet, wake up.
班奈特先生,醒醒
Oh, I've never had such a good time!
我从没这麽开心过
Charles, you cannot be serious.
查尔斯,你不会是认真的
We'll have a wedding here in less than three months if you ask me, Mr Bennet.
我们三个月内一定会有婚礼 班奈特先生
Mr Bennet!
班奈特先生
Mary, please.
玛莉,拜托
Thank you, Mr Hill.
谢谢你,希尔先生