We would not have come... - I came back a day early...
我们不会来… - 我提早一天回来
I'm with my aunt and uncle.
我跟姨父母一起来
And are you having a pleasant trip?
这趟旅行愉快吗?
Very pleasant.
非常愉快
Tomorrow we go to Matlock. - Tomorrow?
明天我们要去梅洛克 - 明天?
Are you staying at Lambton? - Yes, at the Rose and Crown.
你们住在兰顿吗? - 对,在玫瑰与皇冠旅馆
Yes.
是的
I'm so sorry to intrude.
很抱歉打扰了
They said the house was open for visitors. I had no idea.
听说这庄园对外开放 我不知道…
May I see you back to the village? - No.
我可以到村子里见妳吗? - 不
I'm very fond of walking. - Yes.
我很喜欢到处散步 - 是的
Yes, I know.
对,我知道
Goodbye, Mr Darcy.
再见,达西先生
This way, sir.
先生,这边
Are you sure you wouldn't like to join us?
你真的不加入我们吗?
We've just met Mr Darcy. You didn't tell us that you'd seen him.
伊莉莎白,我们刚遇到达西先生 妳没说你们见过面了
He's asked us to dine with him tomorrow. He was very civil, was he not?
他请我们明天与他共餐 他非常有礼貌,对吧?
Very civil. - Not at all how you'd painted him.
非常有礼貌 - 一点都不像妳所说的
To dine with him?
跟他共餐?
There's something pleasant about his mouth when he speaks.
他说话时令人觉得愉快
You don't mind delaying our journey another day?
妳不介意延迟一天的行程吧?