Thanks to my college buddy, Army Lieutenant David Kanuth,
谢谢我的大学好友David Kanuth陆军中尉
I know how hard it is for our wounded veterans to return home.
我知道对一个受了伤的老兵来说回家有多难
I'm Jack Garcia, and this is What I Know.
我是杰克·加西亚 这里是"今日发现"
This is "What I Know." That really put you on the map, right?
这里是"今日发现" 你还真出名了 是吧
Selling the misery of your old friends. That's kind of what you do.
将你老朋友的悲惨遭遇曝光 你就靠这样出名
You're saying I burned down a man's house, so I could report on it?
你是说我放火烧了别人的房子 这样我就能报道此事
Well, aren't you in the running for some big new cable show?
你不是在运作什么新的大型有线节目吗
I mean, the story of an old friend losing everything could help you along nicely.
我是说 一个老朋友失去一切的故事能帮你赚不少收视率吧
You do not want to be interrogated by this man, trust me.
你不会想让这个男人 来审问你的 相信我
It's kind of fun when you're not on the other end, though.
不过当你不是审问对象时也蛮有趣的
I told you, we drifted apart.
我说过了 我们各忙各的
I have no problem with Frank Ambrose. Never have.
我对弗兰克·安布罗斯没什么意见 从来没有过
All right, so, bad reporter, good liar.
好吧 糟糕的记者却是说谎高手
Not a great one. When he talks about Ambrose, this is what we get.
不过也不是大师级的 当他提到安布罗斯时有这个表情
Contempt. Yeah, that's right.
轻蔑 没错 说对了
I'm familiar with that one.
这表情我相当熟
I think we should probe the relationship between Ambrose and Garcia—see what we can come up with.
我想我们应该调查下安布罗斯和加西亚的关系 看看能发现什么
Sounds like fun.
听上去不错嘛