If I go without you, they'll take them away anyway.
如果你不跟我走,他们肯定会被带走。
What does that mean? I filed a letter with our attorney...
什么意思,我给律师签了一份文件。
...explaining how l'm fearful for my safety.
说我很担心我的安全。
How you've threatened to kill me.
因为你威胁过要杀我。
Why did you do this? I love you, Dom.
你为什么这么做?我爱你,多姆。
Why did ? Why would you do this to me?
为什么,为什么要这么对我?
I've freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them.
你不用因为离开他们而自责了。
We're going home to our real children.
我们回家,看真正的孩子。
Oh, no, no, no, Mal, you listen to me, all right?
不不不,玛尔,听我说。
Mal, look at me, please?
看着我,求你了。
You're waiting for a train.
你在等待一列。
Mal, goddamn it, don't do this!
玛尔,靠 ,别这样。
A train that will take you far away.
能带你远走的火车。
James and Phillipa are waiting for you!
詹姆斯和菲利帕在等你。
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你知道你想让火车带你去哪儿。
There are waiting for us. but you can't know for sure.
他们在等我们,但你不能确定。
Mal, look at me! But it doesn't matter.
玛尔,看着我,但没有关系。
Mal, goddamn it!
玛尔 我靠
Mal, listen to me! Because you'll be together.
玛尔,听我说,因为你会和我在一起。
Sweetheart! Look at me! Mal, no!
亲爱的,看着我,玛尔,不要啊。
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊。