This room should be directly below 528? Yeah.
这个房间刚好在528下面吗?是的。
Think, Mr. Fischer, think.
回忆,费舍尔先生,努力回忆。
What do you remember from before this dream?
这个梦之前,你记得什么?
There was, um, a lot of gunfire.
有很多枪火声。
There was rain.
在下雨。
Uncle Peter.
彼得叔叔。
Oh, my God, we've been kidnapped. Where were they holding you?
我们被绑架了,他们把你们关在哪儿了?
They had us in the back of a van.
一辆面包车后面。
That explains the gravity shifts.
难怪重力转移。
You're in the back of a van. Keep going.
你在面包车后面,继续想。
It had something to do with, um....
他们问我。
Something to do with a safe.
什么保险箱的事。
God, why is it so hard to remember?
怎么总想不起来啊?
It's like trying to remember a dream after you've woken up.
就像你一觉醒来,回忆做过的梦一样难。
Listen, it takes years of practice.
这需要多年的练习。
You and Browning have been pulled into this dream...
你和布朗宁被拖到这个梦境里。
...because they're trying to steal something from your mind.
是因为他们想从你的意识里偷某样东西。
I need you to focus and try and remember what that is.
你要专心回忆那样东西是什么。