The kidnappers are working for you?
绑匪是你安排的?
Robert.
罗伯特。
You're trying to get that safe open? To get the alternate will?
你想打开保险箱,拿另一份遗嘱?
Fischer Morrow has been my entire life.
费舍尔公司是我毕生心血。
I can't let you destroy it.
我不能让它毁在你手上。
I'm not gonna throw away my inheritance, why would I?
我怎么会把遗产置之不理,我干嘛要那么做。
I couldn't let you rise to your father's last taunt.
我不能让你听到你父亲临终前的讽刺。
What taunt? The will, Robert. That will?
什么讽刺?遗嘱,罗伯特,那份遗嘱。
That's his last insult.
那是他对你最后的羞辱。
A challenge for you to build something for yourself...
他不相信你会有自己的事业。
...by telling you you're not worthy of his accomplishments.
他说你配不上拥有他的成就。
What, but that he was, um, disappointed? I'm sorry.
他对我很失望吗?对不起。
But he's wrong.
但他错了。
You can build a better company than he ever did.
你完全可以比他做得更好。
Mr. Fischer? He's lying.
费舍尔先生,他在撒谎。
How do you know? Trust me, it's what l do.
你怎么知道? 相信我,我做这行的。
He's hiding something, and we need to find out what that is.
他在隐瞒什么事情,我们要找出来。
I need you to do the same thing to him that he was going to do to you.
在他对你下手之前,我们先对他下手。
We'll enter his subconscious
我们进入他的潜意识。
and find out what he doesn't want you to know.
找到他不想让你知道的秘密。