手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第60期:罪孽深重

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

It's actually called "The Thank You Dance"?

那个舞会真的叫"感谢舞会"吗
Who cares what it's called, Spencer.
管它叫什么呢 斯宾塞
Can you get Toby to come with me or not?
你到底能不能让托比跟我一起去
Han, it's bad enough that I canceled a date with him
汉 我取消和他的约会已经罪孽深重
without forcing him to go on one with you.
再逼他与你同行更是罪加一等
I don't want him involved. Involved?
我不想让他去趟浑水 趟浑水
He just has to stand there and eat chips.
他就站那吃薯片就行了
I don't understand though.
我就不明白了
Why couldn't you just come up with a better lie?
你怎么就不想个更好的借口
I'm sorry. I panicked, all right?
对不起 我吓坏了还不行吗
It was like my mouth was talking before my brain could catch up.
我脑子还没转过来就脱口而出了
You can make fun of me all you want,
你可以尽情取笑我
but this whole plan is falling apart!
但整个计划就要完了
You don't think that I'm taking this seriously?
你是觉得我没认真对待吗
I've spent every waking moment
除了睡觉之外的全部时间
searching for this April girl.
我都在寻找叫这个叫埃普丽尔的女孩
I've been in the library so much,
我泡在图书馆里找资料
I am on a first-name basis with the homeless guy
我还跟一个睡在图书馆
that sleeps next to the microfiche.
缩影胶片边上的流浪汉互通姓名
What is this? - Police academy rosters.
这是什么 -警察学院的名册
I thought maybe April and Garrett went through training together.
或许埃普丽尔曾和加勒特一起训练过
You think that another cop could help him get away with murder?
你说会有警察帮他摆平这宗命案吗
Like Wilden?
比如威尔登
I don't know.
我不晓得
Han, I thought that we were done with all this.
汉 我以为一切都结束了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
You know, last year... when things got really bad
去年 生活变得一团糟的那时
I used to fantasize about what my life would be like
我常设想 要是从未遇见艾莉
if I had never met Ali.
我的生活会怎么样呢
My biggest concern right now would be where I wanted to go to college.
目前我最大的困惑就是去哪儿上大学好
I've had that fantasy too.
我也这么幻想过
Yeah, but every time I go down that road,
但我每次一这么想
I have to remind myself that if I hadn't met her,
我都得提醒自己 要是没遇见过她
Then I wouldn't be friends with you.
那么我们俩也不会是朋友
So what time should Toby pick you up? Seven-thirty.
托比要什么时候过去接你 七点半
Okay. Now go, so I can keep looking through all this.
好 你先走吧 我接着看名册了
Oh, and Spence--
斯宾塞
we'll get there, okay?
我们会成功的 好吗
We've stopped Mona,
当初我们能阻止梦娜
and we can stop this person.
这次也会拦下这个人的
It's now or never.
机不可失
I know. It's the "never" part that I'm afraid of.
我知道 我就是怕失去这次机会

重点单词   查看全部解释    
academy [ə'kædəmi]

想一想再看

n. 学院,学术,学会

 
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

联想记忆


关键字: 美少女的谎言 罪孽

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。