手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第62期:仰慕你的炮灰男友

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Oh. Hi. Good evening.

你好 晚上好
Good evening, folks.
晚上好 伙计们
I'm getting ready to close. Uh...
我都要关门了
How can I help you?
有什么能帮你们的吗
We just came in to pick up something that might have been set aside?
我们来找某样被遗失的东西
Were you asked to hold anything?
你有帮别人保管东西吗
Half this shop.
半个店都是
But I'm not holding my breath anybody's coming back.
但我不期望有人能回来
Well, you see, a friend of ours dropped something off
那个 我们的一个朋友放了些东西
and asked us to pick it up.
然后让我们来拿
But we don't know exactly what it is,
但我们不知道是什么东西
and our friend can't be reached.
那个朋友现在也联系不上
Okay, so we can go classic with "When Harry met Sally",
我们可以看经典片《当哈利遇到莎莉》
we can watch "The notebook" for, like, the millionth time.
或者再看一遍已经看烂的《恋恋笔记本》
I don't care. You can decide.
我无所谓 都由你
That's really pretty.
真漂亮
Don't you love finding new places to wear jewelry?
开发新地方戴珠宝真有趣
I'm never taking it off.
打死我也不摘下来
Who gave it to you? No one special.
谁送你的 没谁
Just another one of the nameless, faceless
又一个仰慕你的
revolving door of boyfriends who adore you?
无名无姓的炮灰男友吗
No. Just a friend.
不 只是个朋友

重点单词   查看全部解释    
adore [ə'dɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 崇拜,爱慕

联想记忆
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠宝,珠宝类

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 


关键字: 美少女的谎言 炮灰

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。