How are we gonna bring Fischer back?
我们怎么把费舍尔带回来?
We're gonna have to come up with some kind of a kick.
我们要找到某种穿越方法。
What?
什么?
I'm gonna improvise.
到时候再想。
Listen, there's something you should know about me.About inception.
有些事该让你知,关于我的,关于奠基的。
An idea is like a virus. Resilient.
观念就像病毒一样,生命性极强。
Highly contagious.
极具传染性。
And the smallest seed of an idea can grow.
哪怕零星的想法也能发展成熟。
It can grow to define...
它能塑造一个人。
...or destroy you.
也能毁灭一个人。
The smallest idea, such as:
最小的念头,比如。
Your world is not real.
你的世界不是真实的。
Simple little thought that changes everything.
一个小小的想法能改变一切。
So certain of your world. Of what's real.
那么肯定你的世界,肯定什么是真实。
Do you think he is?
你觉得他也肯定吗?
Or do you think he's as lost as I was?
或者说,他和我当初一样迷茫?
I know what's real, Mal.
我知道什么是真实的?玛尔。