Phoebe: Oh, I really needed that.
哦,我很需要那样。
Monica: Look, I know that you're in a place right now where you really need to hate Julie's guts, but she didn't do anything wrong. I mean, she was just a girl who met a guy, and now they go out. I really think that if you gave her a chance, you'd like her. Would you just give that a chance, for me?
我知道现在你很真的想恨死Julie的贪婪,但是她没有做错什么。我是说,她只是认识了一个男生现在他们在交往。我想如果你给她一个机会你会喜欢她的。你愿意给她一个机会吗?为了我?
Rachel: I'd do anything for you, you know that.
我愿意为你做任何事你知道的。
Monica: I'd do anything for you.
我什么都愿意为你做。
Phoebe: Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一下!
Joey: Mornin'. I said, mornin'.
早安。我说,早安。
Todd: I heard ya.
我听见了。
Store Guy: All right, everybody, I'm openin'the doors. You boys ready?
好的,我要开门了。你们准备好了吗?
Todd: Ready.
好了。
Joey: Yeah, I'm ready.
是,我也好了。
Customer: You idiot, you stupid cowboy, you blinded me, I'm suing!
你这白痴,你这傻牛仔,你弄瞎我了!我要告你!
Store Guy: Oh my god, Todd! What the hell did you do?
天啊!Todd!你究竟在搞什么鬼?
Todd: I'm sorry. I am such a doofus. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起,我真是笨手笨脚!对不起,非常对不起!
Annabelle: My god, what happened?
老天,发生什么事?
Joey: These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later, they all...stop lasting. Listen, uh, what do you say I buy you that cup of coffee now?
这些菜鸟,都撑不了很久。早晚都要捅娄子。听着,我现在请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?
Annabelle: Sure.
好的。
Julie: So.
所以。
Rachel: So. I just thought the two of us should hang out for a bit. I mean, you know, we've never really talked. I guess you'd know that, being one of the two of us, though, right?
所以。我想我们应该亲近亲近。我是说,你知道的我们从来没有真正谈过话。我想你说得对,因为你是我们两个之中的一个,对吗?
Julie: I know, I probably shouldn't even tell you this, but I'm pretty much totally intimidated by you.
我知道,我也许不该告诉你,但我真地怕你了。
Rachel: Really? Me?
真的吗?我?
Julie: Yes. Oh my god, are you kidding? Ross is so crazy about you, and I really wanted you to like me, and, it's probably me being totally paranoid, but I kinda got the feeling that maybe you don't.
是的。我的天啊,你在开玩笑吗?Ross还是对你很着迷。我真的希望你喜欢我,也许我只是胡思乱想。但我有点觉得你也许不喜欢我。