手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第100期:梦娜是我最好的朋友

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Look, Mona did some terrible things.

梦娜是做了一些很糟糕的事
She did some of them to me, and I'm her best friend.
对我也没例外 我还是她最好的朋友
I-I don't know how she could,
我不知道她为何这样
but I think I understand how angry she was.
但是我能明白她有多愤怒
Mona and I are very, very close, I mean,
我和梦娜很亲密
we're like the same person.
好的就像同一个人一般
We started out at the same place.
我们最初有着相同的际遇
And we were so close to becoming those girls
曾经 我们几乎就是那种
who would sit at a table and guard purses
眼馋着受欢迎的漂亮女孩在舞池中热舞
while the hot girls were on the floor dancing.
而又只能坐在不起眼的桌子旁发呆的女孩
But Mona made sure we didn't disappear...
但梦娜阻止了我们就此消沉
And I owe her for that.
这是我欠她的
Look, I see her in that robe and those slippers,
我看着她穿着难看的袍子和拖鞋
and I realize that could be me in there.
我意识到 那人也有可能是我
And if it was me, Mona would be sitting here
如果里面的是我 梦娜也会在这
asking all of you to not send me away.
恳求你们不要送我走
So please don't.
所以拜托了
Don't send her to Saratoga.
千万别把她送去萨拉托加
She dosen't know anyone in Saratoga.
她在萨拉托加举目无亲
There will be no one there to hold her hand.
在那里 没人会在她身旁支持着她
And no one will care a brown rat's ass for her in Saratoga.
也没有人会细致入微的照顾她
So please.
求你们了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
assurance [ə'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保证,确信,肯定,自信,(人寿)保险

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。