手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 马达加斯加3 > 正文

动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第27期:恐怖的女人

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Monsieur, we both know

先生 我们都心知肚明
the lion does not belong to you.
那只狮子不属于你
It's that horrid woman!
是那个恐怖的女人
He is a fugitive from justice.
他可是通缉犯
You will turn the lion over to me
把狮子交给我
so that I may put him where he belongs.
我好将他放到他应该待的地方
On my wall.
我的标本墙
What? Incoming!
什么 看这边
Outgoing! Wait!
送客 等等
Up high! Whoo-ha!
干得漂亮
Down low. Too slow.
太低了 太慢了
Well done, Private. Did I do good?
干得好 二等兵 -我表现得好吗
Nah, not really.
不怎么样
Man, that was close!
好险啊
Alex?
艾力克斯
You are from a zoo?
你是动物园的
Yes. Yes. But wait, there's more.
是 但是...此处得删去500字
More? Or less. There's less.
什么 我是说 你看到的不全是真的
You were never circus?
你们根本不是马戏团的
We had to say we were circus.
我们一定要这么说
Or you'd never have let us on the train!
不然你们不会让我们上车
After all we have been through together
就算我们共同经历了这些
you want to go live in a zoo?
你还是想回动物园
Gia, I... - You used us.
娇娇 我... -你利用我们
No, no, no. I mean, yes, but...
不... 可以这么说 但是
Trapeze Americano, you make that up, too?
美式空中飞人 也是你编的
It didn't exactly exist when I taught it to you.
我教你的时候的确还没有
Jet packs and aquatic cobras!
喷气背包和眼镜王蛇也是
I should have known.
我早该想到的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
outgoing ['aut.gəuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 喜欢外出的,离开的,外向的 n. 外出,开支,

联想记忆
aquatic [ə'kwætik]

想一想再看

n. 水生动物,水草 adj. 水生的,水中的,水上的

联想记忆
species ['spi:ʃiz]

想一想再看

n. (单复同)物种,种类

 
trapeze [trə'pi:z, træ-]

想一想再看

n. 秋千;吊架

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。