CHANDLER: Joey?
乔伊?
JOEY: Ma?
妈?
CHANDLER: Joey!
乔伊!
JOEY: Chandler? What're you still doin' here, I though you guys took off.
你在这儿干嘛?我以为你们走了.
CHANDLER: Oh, no no no, she took off with my clothes.
她带着我的衣服走了。
JOEY: Are you naked in there?
你一丝不挂?
CHANDLER: Not exactly. . . I'm wearin panties.
不完全是。我穿着女生内裤。
JOEY: Huh, you uh, you always wear panties?
你经常穿女生内裤吗?
CHANDLER: No, no, this is the first time.
不…这是第一次。
JOEY: Wow, talk about your bad luck, I mean, the first time you try panties and someone walks off with your clothes.
你还真够倒楣,第一次试女生内裤然后衣服就被别人给带走了。
CHANDLER: I was not trying them out, Susie asked me to wear them.
不是我要穿的是苏西叫我穿的。
JOEY: Well, let me see.
让我看看。
CHANDLER: No. I'm not letting you or anybody else see, ever.
不要,我才不让你或任何人看呢。
JOEY: Alright, alright. Woah, someone's flossing.
好吧...有人在用”牙线”
ROSS: Joey, some people don't like that.
乔伊,有些人不喜欢那样的。
JOEY: Chandler's wearing panties.
钱德穿女生内裤。
ROSS: What? Let me see.
什么? 让我看看。
CHANDLER: No, no, you don't have to see.
不,你不要看。
ROSS: Hi Tushie.
小屁屁。
CHANDLER: Alright, one of you give me your underpants.
你们谁把你们的内裤借我穿。
JOEY: Can't help you, I'm not wearing any.
帮不上忙,我不穿内裤的。