Torres: Well, Milo Dodds didn't work out. He's gonna bring him in here and go through his sicko memorabilia.
Milo Dodds不是。他会把他带到这儿来,过一遍他的精神病人大事记。
Hopefully, we'll find some new suspects.
希望能找到新的嫌疑人吧。
Loker: Well, Jenkins is amazing. You know, in-in kind of an evil way. I mean, he's, like, dark Lightman.
Jenkins真是神奇。我是说,邪恶的神奇。他可以说是,邪恶版的Lightman。
Torres: Ooh, rewind. There. Look at how he's folding the laundry.
哦,倒回去。那儿。看看他是怎么叠衣服的。
Jenkins comes up, and he slows down. He's concentrating too hard, it's a dead giveaway. He did screw up.
Jenkins过来,他就慢下来的。他太专心了,泄露了天机。确实是他搞砸了。
Lightman: Couple of months ago, you wouldn't have noticed that. But now that you apparently know everything.
几个月前,你还观察不到这一点。而既然你已经知道一切了。
You think it's more important to prove that I screwed up than find a missing woman, is that it?
你便认为证明是我搞砸的比找到失踪的女人更重要,是吗?
Torres: No, I wasn't trying...
不,我没有要...
Loker: We…we were just trying to establish a baseline for Jenkins.
我们…我们只是想建立起Jenkins的实话基准线。
Lightman: Yeah, well, forget it.
哦,那好,就当没说过吧。
Can you go back? Run it back? Push in on the guard. All right. Zoom in. And let it play.
能回去吗?倒回去?把镜头推到警卫上。好。放大。然后播放。
Record (Jenkins): Then you want to know what I know about my friend, the copycat.
你想了解,我对于那名模仿者朋友到底知道些什么。
Lightman: You see the nostril flare? Quick intake of breath.
注意到他鼻孔长大了吗?迅速的吸气。
When he thought Jenkins was gonna open up about the copycat he panicked.
当他发现Jenkins要大谈模仿者的事时,他极度恐慌。
Torres: Like he was afraid of getting caught. The guard's the copycat. Could he have gotten to Camille before you?
貌似他害怕被抓。警卫就是那个模仿者?他会比你更早找到Camille吗?