手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第178期:少女遇害

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

They were all out of the times,

虽然过去一段时间了
but I got you lots of copies of the Observer.
但我还是找到了很多份《玫瑰镇观察家报》
Thank you for helping my freshmen to remember
谢谢你帮我的新生们认识到
that TMZ is not the only source for current events.
TMZ不是时事新闻的唯一来源
If I think about this too much,
过多的考虑这个
it makes me want to run out
会让我想跑出去
in the middle of the street and scream.
在大街上尖叫
Why, 'cause of what happened to Garrett?
为什么 因为加勒特的事吗
No. That in the middle of all this,
不是 是因为整个事件中
People are forgetting that a young girl was killed.
少女遇害这件事已开始被人们遗忘了
Yeah, and we still don't know who did it or why.
对 我们至今还没查出凶手及动机
I've actually been thinking
其实我一直在想
about what happened the night Ali went missing. A lot.
艾莉森失踪那晚发生的事
You and dad, you went to a barbecue, right?
你和爸爸 去烧烤会了对吧
After you dropped me off at Spencer's.
把我送到斯宾塞家之后
Yeah, it was some stuffy Hollis thing
对 就是个无趣的聚会
at the chancellor's with cocktail wieners
赫里斯大学在校长家搞的
and sliders and fancy dipping sauces.
鸡尾酒配烤肠配各种蘸酱
You needed us that next morning,
第二天早上你那么需要我们
and we slept in, your father and I.
你爸和我却睡过头了
I don't think we or I ever apologized for that.
我们或我 都从没为此道过歉
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 没关系的
No, it's not.
不 有关系
But it's one of those moments as a parent
这一刻 作为父母
you wish you could do over again.
我希望能有重来一次的机会

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
stuffy ['stʌfi]

想一想再看

adj. (房间等)不通气的,(人或事物)沉闷乏味的,自

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。