手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第205期:艾米对爱情不忠诚

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hey. I been looking for you.

我一直在找你
Did you get my text? Uh, yeah.
你收到我的短信了吗 收到了
Yeah, you said that you found some of
你说你在一个旧的笔记本里
Ali's writing in an old notebook?
发现了艾莉的字迹
It's an entire conversation between Ali and a friend,
是一段艾莉和她朋友的完整对话
but none of us recognize the friend's handwriting. Sorry.
但是我们都认不出她朋友的字迹 不好意思
I have to get to class. You don't get it.
我得去上课了 你还没弄明白
Ali wasn't sharing makeup tips with this person.
艾莉可不是在和这个人讨论化妆心得
They were talking about
她们谈论的是
a guy that Ali was secretly involved with.
一个背地里与艾莉有牵连的男人
They call him the beach hottie.
她们称他为"沙滩帅哥"
Was Ian ever a lifeguard?
伊恩做过救生员吗
I don't know, but Melissa might. Okay?
我不知道 但也许梅丽莎知道
Sorry, Em, I've really got to get to class.
抱歉 艾米 我真要去上课了
Spencer... Ali was scared of this guy,
斯宾塞 艾莉害怕这人
or at least scared to tell him something.
至少有话不敢对他说
Okay, well, good luck figuring it out.
祝你顺利查出是什么话
What?! Maybe she was just scared
什么 也许她只是害怕告诉他
to tell him that she was slutting it up
她一个夏天在不同地方
in three different zip codes in one summer.
睡了三个男人
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying that Ali wasn't loyal.
我说艾莉并不忠诚
To any of us.
对我们任何一个都是
So why do we continue to be loyal to her?
那我们又何必继续忠于她
I mean, why should we care what happens to her?
我们干嘛还要在乎她发生什么事了
What happened to her?
她发生过什么事
Because we do. Care.
因为我们在乎 就是在乎

重点单词   查看全部解释    
crusade [kru:'seid]

想一想再看

n. 改革运动 Crusade n. 十字军东征 vi.

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。