Sheldon: What was that?
啥声音?
Raj: My stomach. Indian food doesn't agree with me. Ironic, isn't it?
我肚子叫了。我吃不惯印度菜。太讽刺了,是吧?
Howard: Elevator shaft.
电梯里。
Sheldon: Help me open it.
帮我打开。
Howard: Are you crazy? We can't go down on empty elevator shaft.
你疯啦?电梯间里是空的,我们下不去。
Sheldon: Fine, if you don't want to proceed, then you forfeit the bet, and I'll take possession of your Fantastic Four.
好吧,如果你想半途而废,那你就赌输了,而我要拿走你的《神奇四侠》。
Howard: Let's open her up.
把电梯打开。
Sheldon: Are you bothered that I can so easily manipulate you?
我这么轻易就控制了你,你不觉得郁闷吗?
Howard: Don't push me, Sheldon. I may be small, but I took kung fu when I was 13, and I remember a good deal of it.
别逼我,Sheldon。别看我个子小,可我十三岁时就学了武术,现在还记得很多。
Sheldon: Oh, really? Well, I grew up with an older brother and a very contentious twin sister. And I believe I could easily best you in any physical confrontation... be it noogies, swirlies or the classic "Why are you hitting yourself?"
是吗?我与一个哥哥和一个非常好斗的双胞胎妹妹一起长大。我确信我能在任何身体对抗中轻易打倒你……不管是抓头发,还是扭打。或是经典的“你为什么要自残?”
Raj: Ooh, big talk from a man who was once treed by a chicken.
噢,一个曾被鸡追到树上的人的豪言壮语。