We're sending packages to soldiers for the Fourth of July.
我们要在独立日给 海外的大兵们寄包裹
They're far from their home, away from their families.
他们远离故乡,远离亲人
They shouldn't be. Shouldn't you be in a tent somewhere, tyin' knots?
那些大兵不应该在那些地方 你们不也该在什么帐篷里织东西吗?
Oh, ho, now, this is more like it! There ya go.
这才像话 给你
I'll take three chocolate mints, three fudge...
我要三个巧克力糖 三个软糖
Oh, merit badges. What are those for?
哦?荣誉勋章 关于什么的?
Oh. Well, this is for making a safety display.
这个是用来安全展示的
This one's for camping, and this is a good manners badge.
这个是野营徽章 而这个是有教养徽章
Oh!
哦!
For being respectful to a fat, ignorant,
因为我对你这个又肥又自大
traitorous sack of shit.
而且不爱国的傻X表示了尊重
(girl) Grandpa!
爷爷!
- Grandpa! - (Boy) I heard you!
- 爷爷! - 我听到了哦!
Oh, what? I didn't say that.
什么?我可没说哦
I said, uh...
我说的是
Fat, ignorant, America-hating traitor.
又肥又自大,而且恨美国的叛徒
- You did say that. - No, I didn't.
- 你确实说了啊 - 我可没说
(Malone) Ha ha! The spirit is back.
哈哈,这种精神回来啦
We are on a roll, people. This rally will be historic.
我们正在向成功迈进中 这次游行将会是历史性的!