- Most important since Nixon. - Nixon?
- 而且是自尼克松以来最重要的一次 - 尼克松?
Total dork president from around the Civil War.
那个在南北战争中的蠢蛋总统
All the most important progressive organizations
所有的重要的进步组织
So far, People For The Anti-American Way,
目前为止,组织有 ”反美之路“
will be represented. Jane?
都会出席吗,Jane?
Vegans Against Fur, Man-boy Love Boat, ”
素食者拒绝皮草“ “男生最爱是船舶”
Potawamie Casino, Church of Entitlement, ”Potawamie
赌场“ ”权利教堂“
And... it's still early.
还有,其实还早
- and, um... - And?
- 还有 - 还有什么?
The rally's Sunday!
但周日就要开始了!
Don't worry, we'll get more.
别着急,我们会找到更多的
We're not shaving till they bring the troops home.
如果他们不把军队撤回 我们就一直不剃胡子
- Thank you, boys. - They're women.
- 小伙子,谢谢 - 她们是女的
(Malone) Right.
没错
Like all of us.
和我们一样
We have to ban military recruiters from college campuses. They interfere...
我们必须在校园里禁止所有的征兵活动 他们干预了...
Oh. Are you here to join Sailors Against War?
你是打算加入“反战水手团”吗?
Excuse me.
打扰一下
No, uh, I think all sailors are against war,
不,我觉得所有的海军都是反战的
but sometimes we have to fight.
但有时我们不得不作战
No. Those guns come in handy when we do fight.
不,那些枪支在我们作战时还是很好用的
Soldiers Against Guns?
“大兵反对枪支”?
The Don't Ask, Don't Tell Brigade?
“不问不答团” (一个保证军队中同性恋士兵利益的条文)
No, uh, please.
不是
I'm just here looking for my uncle. His name is... Oh.
我来这里是来找我叔叔的 他的名字是
- Uncle Michael, hey. - Huh? Josh? - Michael
叔叔,嘿! - 嘿,Josh?
Hey. This is my... nephew.
这是我侄子