Well, then perhaps a shower as well.
也许你还得去洗个澡
What the hell? I didn't make the top 10? That's impossible!
有没有搞错?我竟然没排进前十名 这怎么可能啊?
Apparently, the people who like your movies don't actually go to movies.
显然那些喜欢你电影的人 根本就没去电影院
No one wants to see Americans screwed by foreigners, except in porn.
除了爱情动作片 没人喜欢看美国人被外国人恶搞
I haven't done porn in years!
我不拍黄片好多年啦!
- Anyway, I'm an Oscar-winning director. - For a documentary. Come on.
- 无论如何,我可是得过奥斯卡最佳导演的 - 老兄,那可是纪录片
I know that.
我当然知道
I gotta do a feature like John Ford.
我应该像John Ford一样去拍个正经电影
That man was a true filmmaker.
那人才是个真正的电影人
The sweeping vision, the amazing panoramas of Monument Valley.
那快速的景象,惊人的Monument Valley全景 (犹他州的纪念谷地)
And soldiers were good guys.
而且那时候的军人都是好人
But you're leading a demonstration against our troops.
但你现在却在领导一场反对军人的示威
Oh, right, on the Fourth of July.
而且在独立日这天
- It's not against the troops. - Oh, save it for your crazies.
- 这并不是反对军人 - 得了,少给我装疯卖傻
Look, Mikey, Mikey!
听着
this is a fickle town.
这是一个善变的城市
See the maitre d' over there, huh?
看到那边的那个领班没?
Used to be recurring on Seinfeld.
他曾经在Seinfeld(宋飞传)中演过角色
Hey, call me. (laughs)
嘿!给我打电话!
Now, what is this feature you have in mind?
那你现在想拍什么样的电影呢?
It's a powerful drama about oppressed people adrift in a world gone mad.
一部讲述被压迫的人们 在一个发疯的世界中飘泊的深刻电影
It's anti-everything-America-stands-for without being anti-American.
它做到了在不直接反美的同时 反对了所有美国所赞同的东西