手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第246期:杰森不见了

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Did they give something for the pain?

他们给你什么止痛药了吗
Yeah, but it's making me thirsty. Here.
有 但这些药让我觉得口渴 喝点水
You're really lucky, Jason.
杰森 你真是走运
It's amazing you survived.
你还活着真是令人惊讶
Yeah. This time you and Spencer
是啊 这次斯宾塞跟你
were right about the N.A.T. Club.
对于N.A.T.社团的猜想是对的
Someone wants me gone.
有人想要我消失
I don't have the picture anymore. It's gone.
我手上没照片了 照片不见了
Hey, can you get me some more water?
你能再给我倒点水吗
Y-y-yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
Emily, what happened? Where's Jason?
艾米丽 发生什么事 杰森在哪
Why were you even with him?
你怎么会跟他一起
There's a photo of Ali and Cece and Wilden.
有张艾莉 茜茜跟威尔顿一起的照片
It was taken on Wilden's boat that summer in Cape May.
是那年夏天在开普梅海滩威尔顿的船上拍的
Well, show it to us.
那就给我们看看照片啊
I can't. It disappeared in the accident.
不能给你们看 照片在意外中不见了
What? Is Jason okay?
什么 杰森没事吧
Can we see him?
我们能看看他吗
Uh... yeah, he's over there.
可以 他在那儿
He asked me to get him some more water.
他让我给他倒点水去
I'll do it. I'm sorry. Me too.
我来吧 我很抱歉 我也抱歉
Excuse me! Where's your friend? What?
打断一下 你们的朋友哪儿去了 你说什么
The patient in bed 3, Jason Dilaurentis.
三号床的病人 杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cape [keip]

想一想再看

n. 岬,海角,披肩

联想记忆
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。