Rastus, tell me, how does old mass'a Malone treat his slaves? Rastus,
你告诉我 Malone主人是怎么对待他的奴隶的?
Mass'a Malone is the bestest, Malone
主人是奴隶能够...
most kindliest mass'a a slave could have.
拥有的最好、最和善的主人
Oh, he don't beat us unless we awful bad.
除非我们做的太坏,否则他不会打我们
And he don't sell the li'I children until they 6 months old.
他也不会贩卖小于六个月的婴儿
No, no, no! I...
不,不,不
Mass'a, don't beat me! I ain't healed from the beatin' you gave me yesterday!
主人别打我,你昨天打我的伤还没好呢
No, I wasn't gonna be... Can you make them stop?
不,我不是要打你 你能让他们停下来吗?
Mass'a don't want to hear slave shit! Kick somethin' into 4l4!
主人不想听你们唱这些破歌 你们给我唱4l4去
Look, here, y'all!
你们都听着
(Man) 1, 2, 3, 4.
1,2,3,4
Hava nagila, hava nagila Hava nagila, hava nagila
有此毒晰,有此毒晰
Hava nagila ve nis'mecha Hava nagila ve nis'mecha
有此毒晰,有此毒晰
Hava nagila, we are so happy Hava nagila, we are so happy
有此毒晰,吾其何乐
That mass'a owns us He is the best, yeah! That mass'a owns us He is the best, yeah!
他拥有我们,他最棒
I gotta get out of here!
我要走了
All right, mass'a leavin'. Everybody wave goodbye.
主人要走了,大家跟他挥手道别啊
- Hope you can buy some more of us. - We sure could use a baritone.
- 多买些我们的兄弟啊 - 我们还能唱男中音呢
- Huh? - (Girl) Bye, Daddy.
爸爸,再见
- (Malone screams) - (Boy) Bye, Daddy!
爸爸,再见
- (Girl 2) Bye, Daddy! - (Girl 3) Bye, Daddy!
爸爸,再见 爸爸,再见
- Aw, that was sick. - Not as sick as slavery.
- 真恶心 - 但没有奴隶制恶心
Lincoln is revered now for fighting that war.
林肯现在因为打了那场战争而受人尊重