- Those rumors about Lincoln bein' gay. - (Cell phone ringing)
有传言说林肯断过背
Hey, you would know.
你应该知道吧
Why don't I just shoot you now?
我干嘛不现在就毙了你?
Well, maybe he just had a wide stance.
也许是他的坐姿吧?
Hang on. I gotta take this. Hello!
等等,我要接这个电话
Michael? Where are you? Michael?
在哪呢?
- Oh, I'm in, uh, D.C. - Yeah, right. Wherever you are,
- 我在华盛顿 - 不管你在哪...
you're supposed to be at Columbia in the morning.
你早上应该在哥伦比亚大学
I know. Of course.
我当然知道
- (Phone beeps) - Jane... Hello? Hello? Jane? Jane,
喂喂?
- Damn cell phones. - Here. Use mine.
- 破手机 - 用我的
But do your minutes roll over to the next month?
你这个手机可以用到下个月吗?
But do your minutes roll over to the next month?
你这个手机可以用到下个月吗?
- But do you get unlimited texting? - You think I was born yesterday?
- 但你有无限量的短信吗? - 你觉得我是昨天才生的吗?
Your people.
嗯,
Yep, the students love me.
学生都喜欢我
Love you? They don't even know you.
喜欢你?他们都不认识你
You're unique.
你很另类
A liberal director who can't even get laid
一个无法在哥伦比亚大学和平研究系...
at the University Peace Studies Department.
找到工作的自由派导演
- They flock to my movies. - They flock to slasher movies.
- 他们非常喜欢我的电影 - 他们还喜欢电锯杀人狂那种电影呢
They go to your movies 'cause professors tell them to.
他们去看你的电影只是 因为他们老师让他们去看
This is where they get information to support the peace movement.
这是他们用来支持和平、运动的知识来源
- It's called education. - It's called indoctrination.
- 这叫做教育 - 不,这是灌输
The American flag is a symbol of oppression all over the world.
美国国旗是其对于全球进行镇压的象征