- Molly. - Marty!
- Molly - Marty
Oh, my God!
天啊
This can't be happening!
这不是真的!
My best friend?
我最好的朋友
We fell in love while you were gone.
我们在你离开的时候相爱了
No! I mean, he's in the army!
不,我指的是,他是个军人
How terrible! You got drafted!
太可怕了,你被征召入伍了
No, Michael. I enlisted.
不,我是志愿兵
I want to serve my country.
我想报效祖国
How could you want to serve the corrupt American war machine?
你怎么会想去报效这个 腐败的美利坚战争机器呢?
- Molly. - Marty.
- Molly - Marty
I just love men in uniform.
我就是喜欢穿军装的男生
Oh, shoot.
悲剧啊
You know, that uniform always worked for me, too.
其实我穿制服也是很受欢迎的
So, you remember what happened next.
(Chuckles) 你记得后来发生什么了吗?
Yeah, my first film. A daring expose on something...
我的第一部电影,一次大胆的曝光
She did the astronaut, too?
她还找了宇航员?
And the entire crew of the shuttle.
还有整个航天飞机上的成员呢
(Sound of record needle scratching)
去死吧,军队
Well, general, enjoyed this cruel little side trip, thank you,
将军,谢谢你带我回顾这段残酷的过去
but I have an interview in 20 minutes.
但我二十分钟后有采访
Don't worry, kid.
小子,别担心
Things are gonna get a lot worse.
事情会变得更糟的
The demonstration is outside the Madison Square Garden.
在Madison花园广场举行示威
We need to get into artists' entrance where there are no metal detectors.
我们需要从演员入口进去 那没有金属探测器