I was actually thinking about teaching again.我也考虑过再回去教书
think about考虑
I'll think about it while I have a chew.
我吃饭时会想想看。
May I think about it for a moment?
我可以考虑一下吗?
You can't charm your way through it.这辈子靠它是没指望了
attract,charm,fascinate这些动词均含有“吸引,引诱”之意。
attract普通用词,指客观上吸引人的注意力。
She gave a quiet cough to attract my attention.
她轻轻地咳了一声好引起我注意。
charm侧重迷住某人或使之高兴。
He felt that she was able to charm him.
他感到她能够媚惑他。
fascinate通常含使人无法拒绝、无法摆脱的意味。
The boy was fascinated by all the toys in the big department store.
这孩子为大百货店里所有的玩具所迷惑。
I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.肯定得找个工作
more than不仅仅,不止
We've despair of him; he can't keep a job for more than six months.
我们对他已经绝望了,他做什么工作都不能超过半年。
I'll stay here not more than three days.
我将待在这里最多不超过三天。