I think the thing I miss most is a simpIe summer breeze.
我想我最怀念的,还是夏日中的一缕微风
Maggie?
玛吉?
We've got dome wax, dome polish, dome freshener, all your dome needs,,,
无腊、无需抛光、无需翻修 你需要的就是"圆盖地波"
at Dome Depot, located at the 1 05 and the dome, "
圆盖地波"位于圆盖及105号
Dome Depot!
圆盖地波!
Maggie got out! Maggie got out!
玛吉跑出去了!玛吉跑出去了!
Maggie was right there, just outside the dome.
玛吉刚才就在那里,就在圆盖外面
Marge, she's right here.
玛吉,她在这儿
This dome can pIay tricks on you. You just have to keep caIm and-
这圆盖会叫你产生幻觉 你一定要镇定,而且…
Oh, my God.
天啊!
I'm out of the dome. Fresh air! Freedom!
我从圆盖里出来啦! 新鲜空气!自由!
I'II write you. Lead good Iives!
我会给你写信的,多保重!
Good evening, this is Kent Brockman,
晚上好,我是肯特?布鲁克曼
Efforts to find out whose selfish crime
寻找污染环境、自私自利…
,,,caused our entrapment have been fruitless,
连累我们受困圆盖的罪魁祸首… 还是没有任何进展
Until moments ago!
但是不久之前…
A shocking discovery has been made here at Lake Springfield,
斯普林菲尔德湖有了令人震惊的发现
That couId be anybody's pig-crap siIo.
用这种猪便便罐子的人多得是…
Homer, it was you.
荷马,原来是你干的!
You singIe-handedIy kiIIed this town.
你将这个镇子置于死地啊!
I know. It's weird.
我知道,这好奇怪
Just a reminder, this station does not endorse vigilante justice,
提醒大家,我们电视台并不鼓励 义务警员行使正义
Unless it gets results, Which it will,
除非能将罪犯绳之以法,而这是迟早的事