But I don't know if this is my girlfriend...
但我不知道这一个算是我的女友…
or if it's just somebody I'm dating.
还是只是个约会的对象
- Well, how long has it been? - Two months.
- 嗯,已经多久了? - 两个月
Sounds like a girlfriend to me.
我觉得,听起来像是女朋友
Okay. So I'll take these.
好,那我要买这些
These are for friendship.
这些是为友谊
Now for Valentine's Day...
现在是为情人节…
these are for girlfriends.
这些是给女朋友的
I did not know that.
我不知道啊
So, do you know if she's home right now?
那么,你知道她现在在家吗?
No. She's a flight attendant and she's out of town. She travels a lot.
不,她是一名空姐 现在不在城里,她经常旅行
You know what would be romantic? You get the landlord to let you in...
你知道什么会是很浪漫的吗? 你让房东让你进去…
and then you leave these beside her bedside.
然后你把花留在她的床边
That's a great idea.
这是一个很棒的主意
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 别客气
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
- Why'd you say that, Genevieve? - What?
- 珍娜,你为什要那样说? - 什么?
- That poor guy. - That old line. She's not "traveling".
- 那个可怜的人 - 那是老词啦,她没有"旅行"
She's got three boyfriends.
她是有3个男朋友
Guys like that never see it coming.
像那种家伙永远也搞不懂
How'd you get in? - Boy.
- 你是怎么进来的? - 天啊
He's the type of guy who doesn't know he's good-looking...
他是那种不知道自己很帅的人…
and goes and gives a woman his heart and he gets stomped on.
他把自己的心给女人,却被践踏
Over and over and over again.
一而再,再而三
No Dijon! You'll take American mustard and like it.
不要用第戎芥茉! 用美国芥末,你会喜欢它