Your fear-inspiring, terrifyingly evil sidekick!
你那令人恐惧的邪恶助手!
Somebody needs a diaper change.
有人该换尿布了
Empress...
女王…
Those little freaks? Get out. You are so wasting my time.
那些小怪物?出去吧 你简直就是浪费我的时间
But they're searching for the prince, and helping them is a girl.
但是他们正在找王子 而且有个女孩子在帮助他们
A girl?
一个女孩?
5'4", dark hair, beautiful...
5英尺4英吋高,黑头发,很漂亮…
humble clothes, extremely petite feet
- 穿粗陋的衣服,一双极小的脚…
Ella.
瑞拉
I hate that girl. She's so... girlie.
我讨厌那个女孩, 她太…女孩子气了
Your Majesty?
陛下?
Prince?
王子?
- That didn't sound like a prince. - Did I say I wanted it edgier?
- 那听起来可不像一个王子 - 我说过要搞破坏吗
I don't want it edgy. I want it happy.
- 我不想让舞会搞砸, 我想让大家愉快
Roses and tiaras and ball gowns and
- 玫瑰,头冠,舞会礼服和…
Kiss it! Maybe it'll turn into a prince.
吻它! 也许它会变成个王子
It was worth a try.
还是值得一试的
Sweet.
好的
Hey. Watch the snout.
嘿,闭上你的猪嘴
Believe me. I'm watchin' it! I'm watchin' it!
相信我,我正在看著呢! 我正看著呢!
Fellow rogues, victory is near.
流氓们,胜利就在眼前了
But there's just one little seed of goodness...
但是只有一点点善良的种子
that refuses to die in the winter of our content.
拒绝被我们扼杀
Go forth. Find Cinderella...
行动,找到灰姑娘…
and bring her to me!
把她带到我面前!
Us work?
我们的工作?
Yes, well, we're more nocturnal villains.
是的,呃,我们比较像是黑夜恶棍
You see, that means we operate at night.
你瞧,这表示我们只在晚上行动