Correction- surrounded by them.
改正一下…是被他们包围了
Please. Please. You have to help us.
求你了,求你了,你们得帮帮我们
Inside.
进去
Initiatin' primary defense!
启动最高防御系统
Come on, come on!
快,快!
It's the big one.
这是一件大事
Why'd you call it the big one?
你为什么说是大事?
It's the mother of all battles!
这是所有战争的根源
Move it!
行动!
- We knew it was a-comin'. - We just didn't know how.
- 我们知道迟早会发生的 - 我们只是不知道是如何发生的
- Or why. - Or when.
- 或者为什么 - 或者什么时候
We've been gettin' ready for the big one for years.
我们已经为这个大事件 准备了好多年了
Yeah.
是的
- Sic 'em! - Yeah, yeah.
- 攻击他们! - 是的,是的
Billy Bob, crank up the big lady!
比利鲍勃,让那位大个女士准备好!
- You! - What?
- 你! - 什么?
- With me! - Me? But I don't-
- 跟我来! - 我?可是…
Lock and load, Cletus!
锁定,装弹,克莱特斯!
What's that?
那是什么?
She's stuck! Bubba, give me a hand!
被卡住了! 布巴,帮帮我!
How about a foot?
一只脚怎么样?
Darlin', load up them diamonds!
亲爱的,装上钻石!
Me? Are you sure?
我? 你确定?
I don't think that's a
- 我不认为那是个…
Diamonds?
钻石?
Why do you think we been savin' 'em?
那你认为我们为什么会收集钻石?
They're harder than a knight's sword and sharper than a dragon's tooth!
他们比武士的剑还坚硬,比龙牙还锋利!
Come on, come on!
快,快!
Take that, you varmints!
接著,你们这些流氓!
You're a wolf! Get some teeth!
你是一只狼! 上去咬!
Some growling would be nice!
来一些咆哮会很好的!
Some biting would be better!
再来咬几口会更好!
Target 500 yards! Follow me in!
瞄准500码处! 跟我进来!