手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第323期:斯宾塞是清白的

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

What is this?

怎么是你
You followed me here, that means you don't
你跟着我到这里
know who she is, either.
说明你也还不知道她是谁
And if you don't know who she is,
既然你还不知道她是谁
that means you're still one of us.
这说明你还是我们的人
Look, Spence, whatever it is,
斯宾塞 无论发生什么
no matter how deep you're into this,
无论你陷入了多大的麻烦
you know that you can tell us the truth, right?
你都会告诉我们真相 对吗
We want to help you.
我们想帮你
Mona came to see me at Radley.
梦娜到拉德里来找我
And when I found Toby in the woods,
当我在树林里发现托比的时候
she'd planned the whole thing.
她就策划好了这一切
She wanted to break me so that she could
她想摧毁我 再将我
put me back together. Like her own Humpty Dumpty.
像汉普迪·邓普迪一样重新组装起来
So, Mona made you an offer you couldn't refuse?
这么说梦娜提出的要求让你无法回绝
She told me that Toby was still alive.
她告诉我托比还活着
Toby's alive?
托比还活着
And it's true.
这是真的
It's true, he's been working with Mona because
这是真的 他一直和梦娜合作
he found out about red coat
因为他发现了红外套女孩的事
and Mona's the only person who knows who she is.
而梦娜是唯一知道她是谁的人
And you've seen him? - Yeah.
你已经见过了他了 -对

重点单词   查看全部解释    
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆
inquire [in'kwaiə]

想一想再看

vt. 询问,查究
vi. 询问,查究

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。