But we both knew how the story had to end.
但是我们都知道 故事该如何结束
- We need your help. - Oh, it's that kitchen boy.
- 我们需要你的帮助 - 哦,是厨房里那小子
I don't have time to explain. Ella needs you.
我没有时间解释了,瑞拉需要你
- You gotta save her. - Yeah, yes, yes.
- 你得去救她 - 是的,是的,是的
Did you bring me my laundry?
你拿我的换洗衣服来了吗?
Ella? The girl you danced with?
瑞拉? 那个和你跳舞的女孩?
- At the ball? - That maiden?
- 在舞会上? - 那个少女?
Well, I've crossed deserts and mountains...
好吧,我已经穿过了沙漠和山脉…
babbling brooks and things...
发出噗噗声的小溪和其它的
to bring her...
带给她…
this.
这个
You crossed a desert to bring her a shoe?
你穿过沙漠带给她一只鞋?
Yes, well, it's in the book.
是的,好吧,书上是这么写的
So if Frieda hadn't tipped the scales...
那么如果弗丽达没有拨弄天平
the prince and I would have gotten married?
王子本该和我结婚吗?
You always do.
是的,一向如此
What about Rick? What happens to him?
那瑞克呢?他会怎么样?
He just works in the kitchen.
他只是在厨房工作
Yeah. It's not his story.
是啊,这又不是他的故事
- What's wrong? - It's your happy ending.
- 怎么了? - 这就是你的圆满结局
You get wedding bells, roses.
婚礼钟声敲响,玫瑰花瓣纷落