手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第4季第22期:上不了目标大学很痛苦

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You okay, Spencer?

你还好吗 斯宾塞
Yeah.I, um...
嗯 我
I heard from UPenn this morning...
我今天收到了宾大的通知
and I didn't get in.
我没有被录取
I'm sorry.
我感到很遗憾
I'm sorry, uh...
真的很遗憾
Are there any other schools--
还有其他学校...
Not for my family, no.
我们家人看上的没有了
I'll be the first one not to go.
我会是第一个没有去宾大的人
Sorry. I, um, I haven't told my parents,
不好意思 我还没告诉父母
and I haven't even told my friends.
也没告诉我的朋友们
I don't really know why I told you.
我也不知道为什么告诉你
So I'd just really appreciate it if you--
你不说出去的话我会很感激...
No, no. No. I won't say a word.
不 不 我不会说出去的
I've actually been asked to help out with college essays.
事实上 学校要求我辅导大学申请论文
So when you're ready to think of other schools,
当你准备考虑其他学校时
I'm here for you.
我会帮你
It's really important to have a second choice,
即使你一心想达成一件事
even if you had your heart set on something else.
但有个备选是非常重要的
If I were you, I would
如果我是你 我会
actually apply to other schools right away.
立刻开始申请其他学校
And you can email me the essay
你可以把论文发给我
and maybe we can work on it over the weekend.
我们这个周末就开始
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Spencer.
对了 斯宾塞
It's their loss.
这是他们的损失

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。