This is DJ. DJ, this is Grant.
这是DJ DJ 这是Grant.
That's nice. But see, this section is for upper classmen.
不错 但这一片儿是"上层阶级"的
You know what we call freshmen?
你知道我们管新生叫什么?
We call them bootlickers, because that's all they good for.
马屁精 因为他们只会拍马屁
You know what we call guys like you?
你知道我们管你这样儿的叫什么么?
-No, what? -Pretenders.
-不知道 叫什么? -装逼
-You're gonna wish l was pretending-- -You don't know me.
-我要是在装就好了... -你不了解我
Okay, okay! Okay, okay!
好了好了
And on that note, we gonna go to the bar.
我们还是去吧台好了
Y'all have a good night.
好好玩
Why you so sensitive, dog?
那么敏感干嘛?
lt's a little freshman hazing. We all have to go through it.
新生被欺负而已 大家都这么过来的
Straight up, that dude is whack, man.
老实说 那哥们儿脑子有病
Well, maybe. But he's Zeke's prodigy.
可能吧 但他是Zeke的宠儿
-Who the hell is Zeke? -He's the head of Mu Gamma.
-到底谁是Zeke -Mu Gamma的头儿
Seven-time national step champs.
七届全国冠军
And your boy, Grant, he's next in line to take the throne.
那位Grant 下一个冠军就是他
-Just chill. -You're killing me with that.
-冷静 -我才不信呢
Every week, you know how we do it in the Phoenix.
你们都知道菲尼克期每周的规矩
Go to the dance floor.
进舞池
Rep your city, wherever you're from. lt's about that time.
代表你的城市 不论你从哪来 是时候了
We got N-Y-C, obviously.
显然 我们代表纽约
l hope he had a condom on.
我希望他带了避孕套
What's he doing?
他干嘛呢?