- What are you doing? - Making coffee.
- 你要干嘛? - 冲咖啡
Caffeine is a drug. You don't take drugs. End of story.
咖啡因就是毒药 你不能吸毒 这个不容反抗
Dad, why do you insist on treating me like a child?
爸爸 为什么你老是把我当小孩?
Because according to the law, you are one.
因为你还没到法定成人年纪
How's it going?
怎样?
Think you got enough stuff, Melanie?
你带的东西可真充足 Melanie?
"Passion." She better not...
"激素" 她最好没有...
through the next few days.
将有持续阵雨
Thanks, Nick, sounds like we have a rainy week ahead,
谢谢 Nick 这个星期似乎都要下雨了
so don't forget your umbrellas.
出门要记得带雨伞哦
And after the break, how coffee makes you smarter.
广告之后 我们来谈谈咖啡是怎样使你变得更聪明的
It had to be you
一定是你
It had to be you
一定是你
$ 10,000.
1万美元
I wandered around
我四处寻觅
And finally found the somebody who...
终于找到了...
Dad! Dad!
爸爸! 爸爸!
- What is it? - Dad, it's an emergency.
- 怎么了? - 紧急情况
- Where's the fire? - There's something wrong with Albert.
- 哪里着火了? - 不是 是Albert出状况了
Just guessing, but he might have eaten all the coffee beans you threw away.
不知道 它好像把你丢的咖啡豆给吃了
What's up with him?
它怎么了?