...but l seldom interfere with their decisions.
...虽然我很少干涉他们的决定
l have the authority to have you reinstated.
但我有权力让你恢复学籍
So, what's the catch?
那条件呢?
This thing you have going with my daughter, it ends now.
条件就是你跟我女儿的交往 就此打住吧
-What does that have to do with--? -Look, you little shit.
-这两件事有什么关系--? -听着 你这个混球
My daughter is not some shorty for you to mess with.
我女儿可不是 你可以胡搞的玩物
She's a woman with a bright and promising future...
她有她的美好前程...
...and l'm not gonna have you come here and take advantage of her.
...我可不能让你毁了她
-Excuse me? -Am l not getting through to you?
-什么? -你以为我会容忍你吗?
lf you don't agree to stop seeing my daughter...
如果你不同意跟她断交的话...
...you can kiss your education goodbye.
...你就可以不用再上学了
And you'll end up just like your uncle, cutting grass for a living.
那样你就会跟你舅舅一个下场 一辈子以割草为生
Now, how long do you think April will go out with you then?
你以为April会和你交往多久?
Well....
那么....
With all due respect...
恕我冒昧地说...
...sir...
...先生...
...it's her decision, not yours.
...那是她的决定 而不是你的
You have a good day.
祝你愉快
Three days before the Nationals.
还有叁天就全国比赛了
Are you sure there's nothing we can do to help change Dr. Palmer's mind?
你确定我们没法改变Palmer的主意吗?
-No, he's one of them. -Palmer's a Mu Gamma?
-没有 他跟他们是一伙的 -Palmer以前也是Mu Gamma的?
-That's right. -Damn.
-是的 -见鬼
We are screwed.
我们要搞砸了
You guys are unbelievable, man.
你们前途无限量 伙计们