Who cares?
有什么关系
I'm happy. Aren't you happy? Yeah.
- 我很开心 你不也是吗 - 开心
Good.
对啊
London, 1964.
伦敦 1964
Those girls knew how to dress.
那些女孩知道怎么打扮
Nowadays, it's all these giant sunglasses...
可今天 到处都是墨镜和
and tattoos.
纹身
It's handbags with little dogs in them.
手提包里放着小狗
Who okayed this? Some people like it.
- 谁允许的 - 有人喜欢
I like how you dress.
我喜欢你的打扮
I was thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo about yea big on my ankle.
我考虑过 在我脚上刺个蝴蝶
No.
别
Oh.
哦
Yo.
嗨
How's it going?
怎么样
Uh, okay.
还行
You live around here?
你住附近
Um, yeah, not too far.
对 不是很远
I've never seen you here before.
我从来没过你
You're not too observant.
你不是很善于观察
That's funny. You're funny.
很好笑 你很幽默
So let me buy you a drink. No, thank you.
- 请你喝一杯 - 算了 谢谢
You with this guy? Hey, I'm Tom.
- 你在和他约会 - 嗨 我叫 Tom
Whatever. So, come on. One drink. What are you drinking?
随便 来吧 请你喝一杯 你喝什么
I said no, thanks.
我说了算了 谢谢
You're serious? This guy?
- 你还挺认真 这小子
Hey, buddy- You know what? Don't be rude.
- 嗨 哥们... - 你想干嘛 别那么野蛮
I'm flattered, but I'm not interested.
我在敷衍你 我没兴趣
So why don't you go over there and leave us alone? Thanks.
你为什么离我们远点 谢谢你了
It's a free country.
这是自由的国家