Mind you don't get paint on those curtains, James.
窗帘上就不用涂了吧,James。
You should have taken them down first. You never think.
你就没想过先把它们取下来。
I know that smile of yours, James.
你笑什么,James。
"Keep doors closed to prevent the spread of fire", it says.
这里说“保持门窗紧闭以将火焰隔离在外。”
But you've taken off half the doors, James. Yes, dear.
可是你已经把家里一半的门都卸下来了,James。 是啊,亲爱的。
Won't that make the fire worse, then?
这样做不是会让火势更猛烈吗?
Er...
呃...
Well, I er...
好吧,我,嗯...
Perhaps the blast will blow the fire out.
也许冲击波会把火给带出去。
Well... Hm!
嗯...
The inner core or refuge looks quite cosy, doesn't it, dear?
这个隐蔽处看起来真舒适啊,是吗,亲爱的?
I hope those doors aren't marking the wallpaper, James.
我希望那些门不是做墙纸用的,James。
Come in and try it out, dear. Please.
试试进出方便不,亲爱的。
JWhoa! Careful! Careful! You'll have it over!
哇哦,小心,小心!别把它弄倒了。
Budge up, can't you, James?
你能稍微挪开点吗,James?
Couldn't you have made it a bit...wider?
就不能把它做的...宽敞点儿吗?
It's er... It's constructed in compliance with the governmental specifications, dear.
呃...这是按照政府手册建造的,亲爱的。
Well, they might have made it wide enough for two people.
好吧,也许他们觉得这样足够容纳两个人躲避了。
Suppose you were married? We are married, dear.
假设你已经结婚了? 我们已经结婚了,亲爱的。
Yes, well there you are, then.
是,那么我们已经结婚了。
Oh!
哦!
What about if you had children? Where would they go?
可是如果你有孩子呢?他们该去哪儿躲着?