I asked her questions. All very Socratic.
我问她一些问题,都是很哲学的问题
I let her make up her own mind. The same way I spoke to Aaron.
我让她自己去作决定 就像我跟亚伦的谈话一样
Sweetheart... What if I hadn't?
亲爱的 如果我没有又怎样?
What if I'd taken a stronger stance?
如果我采取强硬一点的态度又怎样?
What if I'd just told him, "Son, this is right. This is wrong"?
如果我告诉他 “儿子,这是对的,那是错的”又怎样?
I mean, he wasn't my student, for God's sake.
他可不是我的学生
He was my son.
他是我的儿子
Look at me.
看着我
Harry, please.
哈里,拜托
You were a wonderful father. Nothing...
你是个优秀的父亲,没有…
Nothing that you could have done would have stopped him.
没有什么你可以做的去阻止他
You don't know that.
你不知道
We don't know what might have happened.
我们不知道会发生什么
Do we?
我们知道吗?
Oh, Harry.
噢,哈里
You like it? Yeah!
你喜欢吗? 是的
It's pretty much exactly what you asked for, Bradley.
这正是你想要的,布拉德利
One bedroom plus a studio.
一个睡房加上一个工作间
But the important thing to remember about this place is...
但关于这屋子最重要的事情是…
The important thing is whether or not you had fun last night.
最重要的事情是昨晚你有没有玩得开心?
Yes, I had a good time. What's that, Diana?
对,我玩得很开心 你说什么,黛安娜?
We always have a good time together. How come you never got married?
我们一起总是很开心 为什么你从未结婚?